new DSL

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 10 14:33:00 2003

In that case, I'd recommend the software solution.  Especially if
it's combined with installing YDL 3.0 with the software firewall
(new to YDL 3.0) turned up to high.

If you've got a medium-sized home network (as I do) behind the
internet attachment point, then a hardware firewall is the only way
to go.

 From what KJC describes, their situation is a bit simpler...

Rick