powerbook (wallstreet/oldworld) usb-support

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 13 04:37:01 2003

Tepperis von der Ohe, Michael (LOGICA) a écrit:
> has anybody hints about working pcmcia cards?

with a MacAlly card, it's ok on MacOs and I could work with my USB-mouse
also on YellowDog_2.3. I didn't try any other usb external, but I guess
if the mouse recognized, so the card, should have been the same OK for
the others Usb's...
I'm still on a re-configuration (with re-compil) stage, of the YDL-3.0
on my wallstreet, so I can't say that usb-mouse can't work.
But all what I've tried was no use, running YDL_3.0 makes USB_mouse
lightening -red- but only my ADB is working.

I've some problems here on my B&W with an apache/php/sql install and
config', and I have to fix that before going back to the wallstreet.

what I can tell you anyway :
- on MacOs, I need a driver... not easy to find/install the first time
- on yellowdoglinux v.2-3, I didn't need anything: it worked at once and
very well. ADB-mouse with USB-mouse, at the same time. As well as ADB
alone or USB alone.

--
~~~~
<:o)