regex not matching when using procmail and spamassassin

Robert Serphillips yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 14 18:09:01 2003

Here's my procmailrc file. It works fine. try using spamc instead of
calling spamassasin directly. Make sure to launch spamd in advance.

### Scan all incoming attatchments for virii and/or bad types
:0

### Only spam scan (spamassasin) messages that are smaller than 256k.
:0fw
* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamc

### If message has been marked as spam by above, move to spam dir
:0: