AW: AW: powerbook (wallstreet/oldworld) usb-support

Tepperis von der Ohe, Michael (LOGICA) yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 19 06:06:10 2003

hi,

sandisk is a company. i have a flash card reader from them.
flash cards are used in digital cameras. i have one
from asahi, a japanes company.

i can't eject the pcmcia cards with the buttons on the powerbook.
i found a url, whre the author tells something about a kernel patch.
what is your experience with the eject buttons?=20
do you have this kernel patch?

anmother problem is, when i have put my pb in resume mode, the usb bus
permanently throws errors, when i awake the machine.
you don't have that problem?

greetings
 michael