PowerBook G3 Lombard: No cursor at the console!

Marc Le Pape yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 27 17:34:00 2003

Mike you are probably right: there must be a cursor at the prompt in my
login shell but I do not see it.
My background in text loading mode is black: nothing unusual there; so
the cursor's color must be black as well, which is rather strange.

I know how to change the cursor color in emacs, but that doesn't solve
the more general problem of having no cursor whatsoever in my login
shell; and of course I do not know how to change the cursor color in
the shell.

This problem already existed in YDL 2.0 by the way. I was hoping it
would disappear with YDL 3.0. Alas...

Thanks for trying to help anyway.