Access to OSX filesystems under YDL3?

Scott Strungis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 27 22:47:01 2003

Hi again,

I just spent most of yesterday backing up my iBook 800, repartitioning,
and reinstalling so that I could use YDL3 on it.  It's on, and it
works.  It also accesses my SMB shares to get my backups no problem.
My big question is: is there a way to mount the OSX volume using YDL so
that I can share my MP3s across three bootable systems?  I tried a
mount -t hfs+ command in terminal.  I use that one to mount my vfat
partition at work to retrieve older memos.  Anyway....the shell reports
back that HFS+ is not supported in this kernel.  When I use the same
command to simply mount HFS I get the classic Where Have All My Files
Gone read me from earlier Mac systems.

Is there a way to easily mount my HFS+ filesystem?

Thanks!
Scott