[HELP] YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX!

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 28 11:37:01 2003

Your welcome. If you have the time to reload the bootloader for linux,
once you are in os 9 try using the system preferences to get into mac
os x.
-FelixJ

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 12:59  PM, Mark Srebnik wrote:

> Hi Felix,
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> I can use option key now but only to boot into OS9.
>
> see my other email I just sent with more info.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

>>> 10:           Apple_HFS "Mac OS X"      129465944 @ 104975696 (
>>> 61.7G)