[HELP] YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX!

Natalia Portillo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 29 07:06:01 2003

Thinking kill innocent people in Africa ;).
It is now that OS X is unable to start from slave IDE drives in some
hardware combinations.
Ok, openfirmware always can load a yaboot from a slave drive, and this
yaboot let you select a linux kernel from same slave drive, other drive,
or the osx kernel from the master drive.
Don't think, just act!.

Regards