Experimental kernel w/ HFS+ support

Ned Dupont yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 29 22:45:01 2003

Tried that. I get the following error...
"fs type hfs+ not supported by kernel".
That's the problem. I thought when I ran "rpm -i <new kernal rpm file>"
it would allow me to mount hfs+ volumes as soon as I rebooted, but it
did not.It seems that maybe something installed, but I need to do
something to make the system actually start using that kernal instead of
the older one. Does that seem right to you? If so, what do i do to get
the system to see, and use, the new kernal?

Thanks,
Ned