X11 display problem with YDL 3.0 on a PPC 7200/90

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 30 05:44:01 2003

Thanks a lot Felix,

In fact to solution to my problem was very simple indeed...
In the first place my display settings (generic OF compatible & generic 800 * 600 standard vga) were wrong so I then went through the settings again (generic OF compatible & apple multiscan 15 display) and it now works a lot better (a fair enough 832 * 624 * 256 colors). Although i obviously still have a video driver problem since the PPC 7200/90 documentation says i should be able to display "millions of colors" with 4 MB VRAM i am satisfied with it as it now is.