Mozilla 1.4rc3 distribution built for GNU Linux/PowerPC

Larson, Timothy E. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 30 15:03:00 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 Neill Miller wrote:
>Announcing Mozilla 1.4rc3 for GNU Linux/PowerPC provided by Neill Miller.

I haven't even had a chance to grab it yet and now 1.4 was just released!  Man it's hard to keep up.

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester