Mozilla 1.4rc3 distribution built for GNU Linux/PowerPC

Neill Miller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 30 22:04:01 2003

--=.Vg352sdHFH(kzt

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:32:00 -0400
"Dan A. Milisic" <dmilisic@canada.com> wrote:

> Well... according to what I've read online today, anyway.  I just took
> a peek in ftp.mozilla.org and the tarfiles for 1.4 and 1.4rc3 are the
> same size.  Not a great verification, I know... but enough to shrug it
> off and grab Neill's build as 1.4's getting really favorable reviews
> and I want in on the action, now ;)

Hey Dan,

I don't know about 1.4rc3 and 1.4 being the same, but Matt C. is busy
preparing 1.4 so it should be available shortly ;-)

Best regards,
-Neill.

--
http://www.thecodefactory.org/neillm