Incoming Connection Problems . . .

Michael Graham yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 2 11:01:01 2003

Ok, so my problem is that for some reason, incoming connections seem to tim=
out unless there is internal network activity. For example, if there is no
activity internally, external connections seem to be getting kicked or are
timing out. Any ideas? I=B9ve upgraded my network hardware, NIC, switch and
firewall but, have not changed how it is all set-up. I upgraded from YDL 2.=
1
to 2.3 when I upgraded the hardware as well. I never experienced this issue
before the upgrades. I wonder if it is something with the new system but
have no idea where or what to look for. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Michael

. . . .
Kiron Design Studio