What is up yellowdog buddies?

Mark Jaffe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 4 12:01:08 2003

On 3/4/03 3:06, "Jonathan C. Sitte" <jcsitte@linuxmail.org> wrote:

> How are things with the yellowdog users? Just wanted to see how people are
> enjoying their experience with yellowdoglinnux. What would you like to see as
> in packages in yellowdog in the future? What would you like to see in 3.0? Are
> there a things that are not included that you would like? Is 2.3 starting to
> feel out of date? How many people want KDE 3.1? What about the latest GNOME
> and GTK2? What about catagories as in multimedia and such? Would you like to
> see more packages in the contrib section of apt? I am was thinking that an
> online package database would be nice. Like the one that the fink project
> uses.

I for one would love to see full support for HFS+; I run YDL on a
triple-boot Pismo laptop and would like to also see ext2 support in
Darwin/OSX.

Also anxious to see Gnome2.

Mark
Mark Jaffe              | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard            | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards        | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards44@earthlink.net | http://www.wizdev.net/