ftp site

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 5 06:38:01 2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, nathan r. hruby wrote:
>And really better than the crappy new RHN
>do-a-survey-every-60-days-for-crappy-access-to-updates system.

 Bah, I just paid the $60 instead. I now have 6 machines that are
subscribed. $60 is a lot for a home/desktop machine, but for enterprise
servers it is really cheap. I'm hoping that YDL will have something like
this too.  I'd much rather give TerraSoft the $$ than forking out
ridiculous amounts to UPS for brokerage fees.

  I just upgraded Digital Performer in my studio (www.ombu.ca), and UPS
charged me over $50 in brokerage fees for a book/CD-ROM with no duty.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh