Web Site Stats

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 16 18:22:01 2003

When I run htdig I have to use -i option or it coredumps...
it won't incrementally update. When I run it
htdig -v -i -s
it does index localhost, but
htdig -h gives no clue the format or default location
of the default config file, and there's no man page
to tell me how to convince it to index anything but
localhost. How do I make it walk my domain name?

When I browse localhost/htdig and do a search,
I always get no results... though before I ran htdig
it complained it couldn't find db.words.db, and
had I run htdig? So, I'm wondering why the results
aren't displaying?

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,