This List

Drew Lane yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 12:00:02 2003

I was just curious if there has been any discussion of moving
this list to a web BBS type system, or do people prefer to
receive emails?

I prefer web based bulletin boards because they are easy
to navigate and locate the topics you are interested in.  I
think they generally provide better and more meaningful
search capabilities, too.

Also, it makes it harder for people to grab your email address
and spam you.

I don't care much for yahoo groups, but I know there is some
really good BBS software, and many are free.  In particual
I think the Invision Board has a lot of nice features.

Regards,

Drew