YDL 3.0 is out!

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 19 04:03:01 2003

Spliced Networks wrote:

> I just subscribed to YDL.net enhanced, but the page to download the
> YDL 3.0 ISOs gives a 404 error. I can login to YDL.net okay, but where
> can I download the ISOs from?
>
> Thanks

I too tried to subscribe to "YDL.net enhanced" last night.  After
entering all my info, when I clicked the "continue" button I got a
screen complaining about some kind of syntax error.  This morning, I
checked my credit card company's web page, and my card had been charged $89.95.

I can log into YDL.net ok with the user name and password I entered last
night, but there is no indication of any "enhanced" status -- in
particular, no pointer to the ISOs.

Please help!

Rick