Getting 3.0 now?

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 20 20:37:01 2003

If anyone actually has 3.0 would you consider setting up a small ftp server for others like myself
(I'm waiting to buy the geek set) to download it from?  For instance once I get the disk from
someone I'll open an anon ftp service on my server temporarily (until the main servers are public)
(and only let 3-4 people in at a time for fast downloads)...If enough of us did this, at least those
on the list could get it in now. Another alternative would be p2p software.  I'm only so anxious
because 2.3 sucks on an iBook2, to the point it is not really useable.

Just a thought,

Bryce