New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 21 08:27:10 2003

I just noticed that the message included below did not reach this
list.  So FYI, sleep works nicely (finally!) on my rev. III tibook and
if I were to summarize the replies that appeared on linuxppc-user it
looks like other ATI Mobility-based machines sleep like babies as we
speak. :-)

The mentioned patch is applicable by the way against -ben8, see
http://ppckernel.org/

Cheers,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.