YDL with Airport Extreme on 12" PB

Jim Parks yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 21 19:44:01 2003

OK... after a whole lot of hassle downloading the ISO's -- some kind of
problem with data corruption when using FTP, then had to download them all
again via HTTP -- I've got YDL 3.0 running on my 12" Titanium PB.

Well, almost... this PB has the "Airport Extreme" card, and is incompatible
with previous Airport cards.  The current Airport drivers don't seem to
support this card at all.  The card just doesn't show up as an interface.

I've tried the current driver as a module and compiled in, and it makes no
difference.  It just doesn't work.  The on-board Ethernet controller works
fine.  Everything else looks good, too... just this damned Airport Extreme
issue.

It works great when running OS X, btw.

JP