3.0 ISO Ripoff

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 22 20:42:01 2003

With all due respect, we're doing everything we can. Of course there are
going to be some wrinkles. So far I haven't heard of any problem from
folks using the http server.  Also, we've increased out bandwidth
significantly.

The fact is, despite everything we do and how much bandwidth we
continue to allocate (our bandwidth has been increased significantly),
people will continue to have problems or slow connections.  Not all
problems are due to the circumstances of our servers or bandwidth.
The internet is a web of routers and hops.  Slowness and bad bits
can't exclusively be the fault of the destination.

In any event, if folks are still having problems, drop me an email. We'll
drop ship you CD-Rs.  The intent isn't to screw people for money and only
giving them 20kbs as the previous poster accused.

-Dan