Macromedia Flash Petition

Jonathan C. Sitte yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 22 23:49:09 2003

Now that we have a kick butt Yellow Dog 3.0 out I was thinking that we
should all sign a petition with name <email> to get Macromedia to gives
us an up to date version of the flash plug-in. If You guys and gals can
write a really intelligible letter that we all agree with. That is not
too negative it would be great if we all did this. Macromedia needs to
know that there are more linux ppc users out there than they think.

I have tried many of different versions of the plug-in that is out right
now and it is really out dated. On top of that it tends to crash my
browsers.

Please lets get together and make things right!

jcsitte