Maconlinux 0.9.68 OSX (YDL3.0)

Tamas Hevizi yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 24 12:24:00 2003

Maconlinux 0.9.68 (YDL3.0) has some resolution problems on a Powerbook G4 667.
Whenever I start OSX it supposedly displays thousands of colors but the whole screen is blue and unreadable. I had the same problem with OS9 but I could tweak the control panel within OS9 to correct the problem. In OSX the display controls prevent Millions of colors so I am stuck with a blurry screen. If I switch to 256 colors in OSX then at least I could read the screen but its iffy.
Did anyone manage to set the resolution/colors right? In molvconfig I chose the only resolution that fits my laptop. Should I choose multiple resolutions?

Thanks

Tamas