External Monitor Support

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 24 13:32:01 2003

--=_alternative 0070CB8285256CF3_=

   Has anyone had any luck getting YDL to work with external monitor? My
powerbook G4 running v2 YDL works fine until I hook it up to my IBM P202
external monitor. The external monitor works fine with MAC OSX 10.2.4. Any
ideas/suggestions? Does v3 offer any enhancements is this area?

   NOTE: It seems to me that without support for external monitors the OS
has a major flaw.

--=_alternative 0070CB8285256CF3_=

had any luck getting YDL to work with external monitor? My powerbook G4
running v2 YDL works fine until I hook it up to my IBM P202 external monitor.
The external monitor works fine with MAC OSX 10.2.4. Any ideas/suggestions?
Does v3 offer any enhancements is this area?</font>
to me that without support for external monitors the OS has a major flaw.</font>
--=_alternative 0070CB8285256CF3_=--