Is the 12" G4 Powerbook modem supported in 3.0?

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 25 15:21:00 2003

I'd assume the modem doesn't work. While there is some experimental soft
modem software available that may work on the PowerBook 12", I've heard
its unreliable at best. :(