YDL.net signon screen is not secure... What to do about it?

Jim Parks yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 28 19:04:01 2003

Because if I were to even use the e-mail -- which I don't -- it would just
be for posting here.  I understand that some people use the e-mail, and
that they would like it secured.  But if it is going to be secured, just
do it right so none of the members have to be inconvenienced goofing with
funky certificates.