Flash for Linux PP petition... Spamming...

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 31 06:27:01 2003

Add @diespammerdie.whateveryouremailis
Usually spammers use automatic utilities and this way it won't give
them the right address automatically, but if someone emailed you then
they would remove the diespammerdie. But don't ask me, I'm not a
spammer, I just know that from experience
Proteus/Felix