ydl 3.0 on ibook 800

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 3 22:38:00 2003

This seems like a good idea.  Maybe it should be a feature of
YDL.net/extended membership?  You already get early access to
regular releases now.  You could also get access to beta releases
as long as you agree to supply feedback on your experience using
them.  It would provide a wider tester community, with a better
controlled membership, than the current method.

The YDL.net/extended folks have already demonstrated their
willingness to try out new things, as well as their willingness to
put their money where their mouths are. It makes sense to me.

How about it, YDL folks?

Rick

Begin forwarded message: