YDL 3.0 internet & date config

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 4 16:57:01 2003

Thanks!
Oh, by the way, I am admin of a graphical desktop that uses the gnome
panel. I am looking for other developers, If you have an account on
sourceforge and want to be a developer, please contact me.
Project Details:
Name: Elf
unix name: envire-elf
sf page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/envire-elf/
info: Elf is a graphical envirement based on blackbox using the gnome
panel. It is meant to be as a lightweight desktop environment for
people who want a desktop, but don't have 100mb kicking around to
install gnome, kde, or anything else.

-Proteus/Alias