Xine and sound

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 02:48:01 2003

John M. Gabriele wrote :

> Konstantin Riabitsev wrote:
> >

> > Yes, I have the same problems -- using freshrpms' packages [snip]
>
> !?
>
> Is there a page like http://shrike.freshrpms.net/ but
> for ydl 3?

Not yet, sorry :-(
I could put one up, a similar one, very quickly, but I really intend to
finally group all Red Hat Linux and Yellow Dog Linux releases package
indexes in one single place, with search and listing capabilities.

The redesign of http://freshrpms.net/ that occured yesterday was the first
step, I'm now working on a new indexation database and the needed scripts
by reusing some parts of my existing ones, and peeking at the php code from
http://rpm.pbone.net/ that Grzegorz was kind enough to share with me.

For now, http://ayo.freshrpms.net/ has got all of 2.3 and 3.0 available
through apt and yum... so patience, the rest is coming ;-)

Matthias

PS for Jonathan : Once I get all this done, it'll be much easier to
automate package inclusion, and I'll have more time to build new ones. In
the meantime, feel free to point out eventual package bugs, or packages
that need to be updated!

Red Hat Linux release 8.0.9x (Phoebe) running Linux kernel 2.4.20-1.1976
Load : 0.00 0.07 0.11