Mounting hfs partition

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 15:17:01 2003

On Monday 05 May 2003 19:25, Fabrizio Fontana wrote:

> if the partition you want to acces from ydl is hfs, simply
>
> # mount -t hfs /dev/<hda_> /mnt/<mac>
>
> where <hda_> is the partition you want to mount (i.e. hda12 is mine)
> and /mnt/<mac> is an empty folder.
>
> If the partition is hfs+, ....I don't know!

Then the only solution AFAIK are the hfs+ tools but they only work in console
mode and my experience is not very good. My solution is: OS X on its hfs+
partition, shared data on hfs (limitatio  is mainly fragmentation and, I
think, 2GB size limit).

Thierry

--
"I heard if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a satanic message."
"That's nothing, if you play it forward, it installs Windows XP"