apt_get problems all over the place!!!

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 18:48:04 2003

Apt in YDL 3.0 is the newer 0.5.x.
It worked well in our internal tests, but it seems
there are some problems with it still. We're taking a look
at a few ways to deal with this. As has been noted, yum is much better
anyway.. so I advise people to just use it.  That said, as soon as I
have something on the apt problem, I'll let the list know.

-D