Public Betas...

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 6 15:34:00 2003

Dan,

You're right of course.  If people won't put their money where their
mouths are, they get what you can afford to offer.

So how about this?  The YDL/enhanced crowd *is* willing to put up money
for early access.  Maybe some of them would be willing to act as beta
testers too?  I'm betting that the size of the YDL/enhanced crowd is
small enough, and the average experience level is high enough, that YDL
would wind-up with a net positive on the available human-power ledger.

What do you think?  Is it worth a try for YDLv3.1?  You can accomplish
great things with volunteer labor.

Rick