YDL for Intel?

Herouth Maoz yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 8 11:37:01 2003

At 12:02 -0400 on 8/5/2003, nathan r. hruby wrote:

>  This has been brought up before and the general consensus was "Ick".  YDL
>  tracks redhat closely enough so that the general user experince is closely
>  the same with both (maybe less so with 3.0.. I'm still waiting for
>  install3 to mirror at GATech so I con't say with great autority :)

Hmm, as far as I heard, RedHat has unified its desktop environment,
so that it's not really "KDE" and "Gnome" anymore. They got some heat
over that. YDL did not do that. Mind you, I've never seen the change
in RedHat, having Mandrake on my (work) Intel machine.

Herouth
--
EMAIL: herouth@spamcop.net
HOME PAGE: http://herouth.port5.com/