Novell client for YDL 3.0 and iMac

Petersen, Tom yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 9 07:08:01 2003

Thanks Stephen,

Your reply is a little over my head, but I will make a go of it.  When I
installed YDL 3.0, I installed EVERY package, and I think I remember seeing
ncpfs being installed.  Also, on the IPX side, the first time I installed
YDL I didn't have it installed properly because I got an error message about
it when I tried to install the Novell client, but did not get the same error
regarding IPX after the second installation, so hopefully all of that is ok
and all that is left is for me to figure out the shell script piece.

Thanks again!