more mac-on-linux

Mark Jaffe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 9 17:29:01 2003

On 5/9/03 15:24, "Natalia Portillo" <iosglpgc@teleline.es> wrote:

>> 1. Video settings -
>>    I have the video set to 800/600 which is respected by
>> 9.2.2; but 10.2.6 insists on taking over the entire screen
>> (1024x768 on my laptop)  I finally figured out how to switch
>> back to YDL with the function key but it is still awkward.
> Did you disabled the fullscreen section on molrc.video?

No, I'll look at that. Funny, OS 9 stays in its window, but OSX takes over
the screen. I'd expect them to behave the same.

>> 2. Networking -
>>    I setup to use tun and the airport eth1 device, but I
>> still can't get a connection in either OS9 or OSX. OSX
>> Network settings show no available device, and OS9 TCP/IP
>> control panel now shows two new devices: Ethernet slot J1 and
>> J2. Not sure what to do...
> Did you installed the drivers that are auto-mounted in desktop by MoL?

 Which desktop? YDL or MacOS?

Mark Jaffe              | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard            | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards        | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards44@earthlink.net | http://www.wizdev.net/