NOT : Re: YDL 3.0 won't boot from CD

Robert Davis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 9 23:16:01 2003

Bob,

Thanks a lot.  Yes, it turns out my Powerbook is an Oldworld type and that
was my problem (Install Guide says G3 Powerbooks are NewWorld but
apparently that's not true before 1999).  Your video args for the
BootX options screen were helpful, too.

Once I followed the instructions for OldWorld ROM, the installation was
a breeze (okay, a little problem with the video display defaults)
-- the installer was easy to use with wise defaults everywhere.
Great job on the installer, People of the Yellow Dog!

Robert Davis