Sonnet Tempo ATA & Netatalk

Michael Graham yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 11 13:16:01 2003

I have an 8500 with a Tempo ATA/100 card with Seagate Barracuda IV 60gb
attached. I=B9m running YDL 2.2, kernel 2.4.20 and netatalk 1.6. When I try t=
transfer files from my workstation to the afp server, I get error code =AD50.

Has anyone experienced this before? It only occurs with the ATA drive, I do
have a Fast SCSI drive that is set up with user directories and this proble=
does not occur on that drive.

My workstation, I=B9m running os X 10.2.3 on a B&W. Strange thing here as
well, if I boot up under os 9, I don=B9t get the error but, transfers are muc=
slower.

Any ideas??

Michael

. . . .