Hello! (And a question about the new experimental kernel)

Ben Hall yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 14 08:57:01 2003

Hello there,

I'd like to start off by thanking all of the contributors to this list.
  While I've been using Linux since '97, I'm brand new to PPC.  The list
archives have already been an invaluable resource.

Now, on to my question.  I just installed the experimental kernel
packages listed here onto my iBook2.  The kernel works great, hfsplus as
promised, but it's taken out kudzu.  If I leave kudzu in the init
scripts it just sits there on boot up and never gets past it.  I had to
log in single user mode and remove kudzu from starting on bootup.  Amy
ideas?

Thanks for the help, and thanks for the updated kernel!

Ben