still no install video!

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 14 13:50:01 2003

	I pointed out on this list that

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/questions.shtml

insists on and purports to link to, something called an "install video"
as a prerequisite for getting any support; but when I click on the link,
all I get is the message

> Not Found
> The requested URL /~jstaats/tss_howto/install.rm was not found on this
> server.
>
> Apache/1.3.14 Server at ballboy.net Port 80

	I don't suppose Terrasoft is deliberately running a bait&switch
here -- but they might as well be, for all the good the support site is
doing. Why hasn't this been attended to -- nor even acknowledged??

--
Beartooth the Stubborn <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
double retiree, linux duffer, curmudgeon