Airport/iBook/YDL3.0 problems

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 16 15:48:01 2003

At 12:38 +0100 on 2003-5-16 Jon Atkinson wrote:

 > The access point is still 44:44:44:44:44:44, and the link quality is still
 > at 0.
 >
 > Any more ideas?

Umm, honestly, no idea.  From how it looks it should work.  The only
thing I can suggest is to try boot Mac OS and try to connect from
there (again, to isolate the problem).

You also said something about your AP doing MAC authentication.  Maybe
it is worth a shot to check whether you do have the proper MAC address
of your iBook known to the AP.

These are just wild guesses, truth is I am out of ideas. :-(

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.