Weird trouble installing YDL 3.0 on a 3400c

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 16 20:34:01 2003

Yes, ydl's default config files now comment out the lines relating to ADB
keycodes; this can be fixed after install. If you try various keys, you may
be able to figure out how to switch to a different virtual terminal, so you
can further examine why it doesn't see the CD.