Mozilla, Java, and Flash

Herouth Maoz yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 17 02:51:01 2003

At 13:29 -0400 on 16/5/2003, Corsec wrote:

>  Nope, i dont get any errors at all, but Java fails to work on my
>pages, and the "Help -> Plugins" doesnt list it as a plugin. Whats
>going on here?

This may be a silly question, but are you sure you are using Mozilla
1.2.1, and not a later version? It may have a plugins folder you have
overlooked.

Generally, if the system has a separate "mozilla" and "mozilla1.2.1"
trees, then the first is not used at all, and only the
version-specific structure is checked. Now, since 1.2.1 is a bit
dated...

Herouth
--
EMAIL: herouth@spamcop.net