HFS+ filesystem build problem w/ YDL 3.0 kernel

Alan Somers yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 17 12:42:12 2003

I have tried unsuccessfully to build the experimental HFS+ filesystem
into the YDL 3.0 kernel (2.4.20-8b tree).  I ran the hfsplus 2.4
patch against that tree and copied the hfsplus directory under the fs
directory per the README.  I keep getting the same errors: undefined
symbols for "up", "down", and "prefetch".  Does this filesystem not
build against 2.4.20-8b?  What am I missing?

Thanks.
Alan

--
To reply, remove ".invalid" and the capital letters "NOSPAM" from the
e-mail address.