Weird trouble installing YDL 3.0 on a 3400c

Ted Lemon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 17 16:28:14 2003

> I had this exact problem on my 3400c. Try the 2.2 kernel for the first

Wow, thanks!   I was able to pare my MacOS 9 partition down to about
200 megabytes - I just didn't install anything from Apple Remote Access
down.   I think that NetBSD boots directly off the hard disk on the
3400, so maybe if you're feeling adventurous you could see what they
did.   You'd probably have to take their booter and combine it with
yaboot, since NetBSD uses UFS and Linux uses ext?fs, but it probably
wouldn't be very hard.

I'd do this myself except that as soon as I get the 3400c working I'm
going to be giving it to a student.   :'}