sending to/from ydl.net

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 18 09:08:01 2003

	I read usenet on Pan 0.13.3 on my RH 8.0 desktop, whose
immediate connection is to verizon.net (although I actually do my mail
remotely via ssh to lserv.com, which is a continent away). Verizon email
is entirely unsatisfactory -- even though it requires authentication;
and Pan doesn't do authentication.

	So I can't send email, even to forward to myself, from usenet.
Could I substitute the information for ydl email and do it that way?
What would I put as mailserver address and port?

--
Beartooth Implacable <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
FREE at last: Retired, Out of the City, No Mortgage