Three questions

Herouth Maoz yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 20 03:50:00 2003

(Not that any of the questions I sent so far have been answered, but I'm still
trying).

1. Is there any YDL tool to set up multihead X (that is, set up X having two
graphics devices and monitors), or do I have to become an expert on XFree86
configuration and modelines, and edit the config file by hand?

2. I have a USB trackpad that works well on MacOS. For some reason, YDL can't
recognize the difference between my second button and my third (which is not
actually a button, but a dedicated area on the trackpad). It does, however,
recognize my scrolling area as if it was a mouse wheel, which suggests that the
trackpad does send distinct events for its distinct areas.

3. Why doesn't YDL recognize my modem at installation time? And why does Kudzu
tell me that it wants to remove the "generic serial modem" device since it no
longer exists on the system, once I finish installation and boot into the
installed system? I have an internal Apple modem, it's a G4 AGP/400, and it's
not found by the network setup utility.

Herouth