iBook video out

Ron Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 20 08:02:01 2003

I have the same iBook and I am under the impression that VGA out is not
supported yet.

In a round about way of finding that information, the only reference I
have is:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/
index.php?submit=hardware&submitimg%5Bhardware%5D%5Bapple%5D=1&PHPSESSID
=899ffc3b45369a630add3fa2b72a142c

Which is the ad for buying an iBook with YDL preconfigured.

-Ron