QMAIL

chip yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 20 19:00:01 2003

Look, I realize this a matter of personal preference, and has all the
makings of a holy war, but a few points.

1. No, you can't distribute a modified source rpm, sorry, do not pass go,
just read the details on the web site: http://cr.yp.to/qmail/dist.html

2. One minor correction to an earlier comment, it is open source, it's just
not GPL

Smile,
Chip